Yamaha MT-15 to be launched in India tomorrow at an expected price range of 1.20 Lakh.
It can be seen in basically four colors.
Other features that we already know are shown Below:
|Maximum Power||19.30 HP @ 10,000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||14.7 Nm @ 8,500 rpm|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Number of Gears||6|
|Seat Height||810 mm|
|Ground Clearance||160 mm|
|Kerb/Wet Weight||136 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10 litres|
|Top Speed||130 kmph|
Yamaha MT-15 Features:
155CC VVA Engine with Assist & Slipper Clutch
Super Wide Tyre expected to be 17″
Smooth Riding Support Freestyle Seat
Telescopic Upside Down Suspensions
Negative LCD Display with Shift Light
Mono Focus LED HeadLamps
Yamaha MT-15 Wallpapers and Gallery:
Follow Us On Instagram:
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
- Short News: Today’s News have some Luxury Unveils, Sports Launches and more..!!
- Short New: MUV Model Upgrades from Maruti, Mahindra and Monthly Sales of Venue.
- Short News: Mahindra’s XUV300-based EV to rival Hyundai Kona Electric
- Short News: Skoda Kodiaq Scout launched at Rs 33.99 lakh.
- Short News: The family car Maruti Suzuki Eeco to get BS6-compliant engine.
- Short News: The Jaguar to develop sporty I-Pace SVR. Says Reports
- Gallery: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
[…] AFTER THE SUCCESS OF DUSTER, RENAULT IS ALL SET TO LAUNCH ITS NEW TRIBER IN INDIA ON AUGUST 28. […]
[…] WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM UPCOMING KIA SELTOS (VARIANTS, IMAGES, 360, COLORS & OTHER INFORMAT… […]
[…] THE ENGINE WILL START SOON FOR MARUTI SUZUKI XL6…!! […]
[…] BMW ALL SET TO LAUNCH THE ALL-NEW BMW 3 SERIES. […]
[…] INDIAN FTR 1200 S LAUNCHED […]