2019 Ford Figo launched in India at starting price of 5.15 lakhs
Ford has launched its new Figo in updated avatar at the starting price of 5.15 lakhs. The refreshed Ford Figo is offered in seven variants, two new petrol engines and three gear box types.
Figo is on offer in three trims Ambiente being base variant, Titanium as mid and Titanium Blu and top-end. The new Figo has some minor changes inside and outside.
Lets check exteriors first, On the outside Figo gets revised front and rear bumpers, a new honeycomb grille and tweaked headlights as standerd upgrade, Titanium Blu being top end variant gets blacked-out mirrors, front grille and roof for a sportier look. It also gets a different design for the new !5inch spoke alloys and black decals on the doors and boot lip.
Talking about the Cabin, Figo is roomier and gets a feature loaded cabin like automatic climate control, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, automatic headlamps and wipers, parking camera and a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Interestingly, Ford has decided to leave out the Sync3 infotainment system which gets Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
In terms of safety, all variants of the Figo facelift get dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, seatbelt reminders and a speed-alert system in order to comply with upcoming safety norms. The top-of-the-line Titanium Blu trim also gets adjustable rear headrests and a class-leading six airbags. Furthermore, the petrol-automatic Figo gets additional safety benefits in the form of ESP, traction control and hill-start assist.
Under the hood is a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder producing 96hp and 120Nm of peak torque,coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox, the other new petrol engine is a 1.5-litre, three-cylinder engine that puts out 123hp and 150Nm of torque, mated to a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox. The 100hp/215Nm, 1.5-litre diesel engine is carried forward from the earlier model i.e. 5 speed manual.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.