Yamaha MT 15 is finally launched, those all who were waiting for yamaha’s 155cc nudester got what they needed. Competing at the top position amongst its competetiors , Yamaha’s Dark Warrior is finally kicking ass. #Yamaha #thedarkwarrior #mt-15 #thedarksideofjapan
Visit below to know all the specs and visit the gallery in the end for HD Wallpapers of Yamaha MT-15. #Yamhamt15wallpapers
It is available two colors for now:
- Dark Matte Blue
- Metallic Black
|Engine type||Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve|
|Bore & Stroke||58.0 mm x 58.7 mm|
|Maximum power||14.2 kW (19.3 PS) @10,000 RPM|
|Maximum torque||14.7 N-m (1.5 kgf-m) @8,500 RPM|
|Lubrication system||Wet sump|
|Clutch Type||Wet, Multiple Disc|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Ignition system||TCI (transistor controlled ignition)|
|Transmission system||Constant Mesh, 6-speed|
|Overall length x width x height||2,020 mm x 800 mm x 1,070 mm|
|Seat height||810 mm|
|Wheel base||1,335 mm|
|Minimum ground clearance||155 mm|
|Curb weight(including full oil and fuel tank)||138 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||10L/2.6usgal/2.2lmp.gal|
|Engine oil capacity||1.05 L (1.11 US qt, 0.92 Imp.qt)|
|Front suspension system||Telescopic forks|
|Rear suspension system||Swingarm, (Link suspension)|
|Wheel travel (Front)||130 mm|
|Wheel travel (Rear)||97 mm|
|Front brake (ABS)||Hydraulic single disc (282 mm)|
|Rear brake||Hydraulic single disc (220 mm)|
|Front tyre||100/80-17M/C 52P (Tubeless)|
|Rear tyre||140/70-17M/C 66H (Tubeless)|
|Spark plug model||NGK/MR8E9|
|Primary reduction ratio||3.042 (73/24)|
|Secondary reduction ratio||3.714(52/14)|
|Gearratio-1 stgear||2.833 (34/12)|
|Gear ratio-2nd gear||1.875 (30/16)|
|Gear ratio-3rd gear||1.364(30/22)|
|Gear ratio-4th gear||1.143 (24/21)|
|Gear ratio-5th gear||0.957 (22/23)|
|Gear ratio-6th gear||0.840 (21/25)|
|Rim size (Front)||17M/C X MT2.5|
|Rim size (Rear)||17M/C X MT4.0|
|Inner tube diameter of front fork||41.0 mm|
|Turn signal light (Front & Rear)||12V, 10W x 2|
You can other accessories featured below for your Yamaha MT 15 for minimal amount.
For wallpapers and gallery visit
- Beauty and the beast, CFMoto 250SR to be launched soon.
- The beautiful Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet finally revealed.
- The Next-Gen Hyundai Creta (ix25) Dimensions and engine details revealed.
- GLB by Mercedes to be launched by 2019
- Mercedes-Benz GLB Gallery
- Shockingly, sales of Tata motors are down by 14% globally.
- The beautiful Ducati Diavel 1260 launched in India for Rs. 17.70 lakh and the Diavel 1260 S is priced at Rs. 19.25 lakh.
- Pulsar is Back with affordable price range starts from Rs 81,990.
- RV 400 Roars out from Manesar plant.
- After the success of Duster, Renault is all set to launch its new Triber in India on August 28.
- Revealed, Revealed, Revealed. Audi e-Tron 50 Quattro Electric SUV Revealed
- Tata Nexon: India’s Safest Car