Honda improved its CBR650F 2017 model into the new 2019 Honda CBR650R which is lighter and gives more output. With latest and greatest innovative technologies CBR650R is going to compete with the Kawasaki Ninja 650. Its launch date is expected to first to mid week of April 2019. Bookings are open so you can go and book your light weight powerful engine at the showrooms.
Honda Has introduced some of its top-notch technologies in the CBR650R which are mentioned below.
Honda CBR650R Features/ Technology Innovations:
Y-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
CBR650R comes with Y-Spoke aluminium wheels which helps in reducing the unsprung weight.
Radial-Mount Front Brakes
CBR650R uses a 310mm huge discs which comes with four-piston radial-mounted calipers.
CBR650R hold a four-into-one exhaust which gives you all range of sound from style, growling and power of 649CC engine.
Special Engine Tuning
Honda has improved CBR650R engines response by making changes in the valve timing and piston shapes.
Honda CBR650R comes with a new muffler which quiets the engine without losing power, tunes engine output, emits great sound and a great style element.
CBR650R rear disc breaks compliment the twin disc with 240mm hydraulic disc and gives plenty of stopping power.
CBR650R new assist slipper clutch lightens the clutch operation by 12% approximately in regards to its previous models which also reduces rear-wheel hop at rapid downshifts
CBR650R uses Dual-lens LED headlight that emits a powerful tuned beam which is brighter and smaller than conventional designs
Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)
CBR650R HSTC feature comes with its ABS variant only which allow you to turn it off-on with a handlebar switch which optimizes torque at the rear wheel, reducing its rear-wheel slip.
CBR650R full-flat LCD readout instrument panel comes with usual speedometer, gear position, engine RPM peak-hold display, water temperature, up-shift indicator and much more.
Honda CBR650R Colors
Honda CBR650R Specification/ Technical Details
Honda CBR650R Engine
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||67mm x 46mm|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|C02 Emissions (g/km)||112|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||649cc|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC inline-4 cylinder|
|Max. Power Output||70kW/12,000rpm|
Honda CBR650R Wheels
|ABS System||2 channel|
|Brakes Front||310 mm x 4.5 mm disc with four piston caliper|
|Brakes Rear||240 mm x 5 mm disc with single piston caliper|
|Suspension Front||Showa separate function fork (SFF) USD|
|Suspension Rear||Mono with 10 stage pre-load adjuster, Aluminium Cast swingarm|
|Tyre Size Front||120/70ZR17M/C|
|Tyre Size Rear||180/55ZR17M/C|
|Wheels Front||Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium 17M/C x MT3.5|
|Wheels Rear||Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium 17M/C x MT5.5|
Honda CBR605R Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||YTZ10/FTZ10S 8.6Ah MF|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2,130mm X 750mm X 1,150mm|
|Frame type||Steel diamond|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||15.4L|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||130mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||207kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||810mm|
Honda CBR650R Transmission
|Clutch||Wet multiplate, A.S.clutch|
Honda CBR650R Instruments and Electrics
|Ignition System||Full transisterized|
|Instruments||Digital Speedometer, Digital Bar Graph Tachometer, Dual Trip Meters, Digital Fuel Level Gauge & Fuel Consumption Gauge, Digital Clock, Water Temp, Gear position, Shift UP Indicator|
Honda CBR650R Wallpapers/Gallery
- Auto Expo 2020
- Hyundai Aura: New Age Xcent?
- TATA ALTROZ: India’s most Safest & Plush Hatch? is it really?
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
- Short News: Today’s News have some Luxury Unveils, Sports Launches and more..!!
- Short New: MUV Model Upgrades from Maruti, Mahindra and Monthly Sales of Venue.
- Short News: Mahindra’s XUV300-based EV to rival Hyundai Kona Electric
- Short News: Skoda Kodiaq Scout launched at Rs 33.99 lakh.