Hyundai has finally teased its long waited compact suv in the range of 8 lakhs-12 lakhs. Hyundai has reffered Qxi or the Carlino or the Hyundai Venue (Indian spec name) as “Connected SUV” which itself reveals that this car is loaded with lots of tech features that will help you to stay connected with your SUV.
This 4 meter compact SUV is going to rival or ruin the sale of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport, Mahindra XUV300 and Tata Nexon. Hyundai has described the name Venue saying “Place where people want to be” and this is possible as Hyundai has sporty design outside and comfort room inside. Venue from outside is bold and stylish and is carrying the DNA of Creta with the basic shape and signature Cascading grille. Also, as shown in the pics, the top-spec variant of Venue is equipped with sunroof.
To be the connected SUV it should have all the comforts and tech features so that a person wants to be in there and Hyundai never disappoints in that. In Venue’s cabin, dashboard will be provided with all standard features with best in class fit and finish and also they are providing large touch screen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and also the Telematic apps to keep-up on your cars performance.
The Hyundai Venue will be available in India with three engine-gearbox options. There will be a 100hp, 1.4-litre petrol and a 90hp, 1.4-litre diesel engine, both of which will come with 6-speed manual transmission as well as Automatic with 7speed dual clutch transmission option will be on offer.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
[…] AFTER THE SUCCESS OF DUSTER, RENAULT IS ALL SET TO LAUNCH ITS NEW TRIBER IN INDIA ON AUGUST 28. […]
[…] WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM UPCOMING KIA SELTOS (VARIANTS, IMAGES, 360, COLORS & OTHER INFORMAT… […]
[…] THE ENGINE WILL START SOON FOR MARUTI SUZUKI XL6…!! […]
[…] BMW ALL SET TO LAUNCH THE ALL-NEW BMW 3 SERIES. […]
[…] INDIAN FTR 1200 S LAUNCHED […]