MG Drive In Press Conference Topics and Live Feed/Broadcast
MG is going to host its MG Drive In event on the 2nd of April this year. MG is going to introduce some of the technological advancement it has done the are of connecting cars with IOT(Internet of Things) and other IT features.
MG has partnered up with CISCO (Leading Brand in Networking and IOT), Microsoft (Leading brand in the OS development), Adobe (Leading brand in multiple services and also leading cloud services), SAP (Leading Numerical Computation, IOT and Automation Brand), Nuance(Leading brand in A.I, Voice Recognition and NLP), Unlimit (A reliance Group Company) and media partners for this event will be Ganna, TomTom and AccuWeather.
MG has invited some of the best leaders & directors to tell you about the technologies right now they are working on and how its going to affect Hector and other MG cars.
Kulmeet Bawa : Managing Director (India and South Asia, Adobe)
Krish Inbarajan : Global Head (Connected Vehicles, CISCO)
Charles Kuai: President (Greater China Region, Nuance)
Jürgen Hase: CEO, Unlimit
Tsjerk-Friso Roelfzema: Vice President(Automotive Europe & Asia, TOMTOM)
Steven Hayes: Senior VP & Head of Sales (Asia Pacific & Japan, SAP Customer Experience)
Prashan Agarwal: CEO, Ganna
Travis Lench: Director & Head of Sales (Microsoft)
Mr. Gaurav Gupta: Chief Commercial Officer (MG India)
Rajeev Chaba: President & Managing Director (MG India)
MG Drive In Live Feed & Broadcast
- BMW M8 Competetion Coupe & Convertible Gallery & Review
- 2019 Jeep Compass TrailHawk Launch, Price and Review
- Top 10 F1 Drivers and their Cars: Canada Grand Prix 2019
- Important Things to Know about Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue Bookings Open and Variants Explained (Hyundai Venue Book Now)
- The New Electric Renault Kwid K-ZE REVEALED
- Hyundai Offering Discount Benefits Upto Rs 200000/-
- What All is their in MG Hector? #mysmarthector
- MG Hector Officially Revealed: Strong, Bold, Trustworthy and Dependable.
- MG Drive In Press Conference Topics and Live Feed/Broadcast
- Hyundai Venue (QXI concept):The Connected SUV.
- Upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Specs, Price and Gallery