MG is going to host its MG Drive In event on the 2nd of April this year. MG is going to introduce some of the technological advancement it has done the are of connecting cars with IOT(Internet of Things) and other IT features.
MG has partnered up with CISCO (Leading Brand in Networking and IOT), Microsoft (Leading brand in the OS development), Adobe (Leading brand in multiple services and also leading cloud services), SAP (Leading Numerical Computation, IOT and Automation Brand), Nuance(Leading brand in A.I, Voice Recognition and NLP), Unlimit (A reliance Group Company) and media partners for this event will be Ganna, TomTom and AccuWeather.
MG has invited some of the best leaders & directors to tell you about the technologies right now they are working on and how its going to affect Hector and other MG cars.
Kulmeet Bawa : Managing Director (India and South Asia, Adobe)
Krish Inbarajan : Global Head (Connected Vehicles, CISCO)
Charles Kuai: President (Greater China Region, Nuance)
Jürgen Hase: CEO, Unlimit
Tsjerk-Friso Roelfzema: Vice President(Automotive Europe & Asia, TOMTOM)
Steven Hayes: Senior VP & Head of Sales (Asia Pacific & Japan, SAP Customer Experience)
Prashan Agarwal: CEO, Ganna
Travis Lench: Director & Head of Sales (Microsoft)
Mr. Gaurav Gupta: Chief Commercial Officer (MG India)
Rajeev Chaba: President & Managing Director (MG India)
MG Drive In Live Feed & Broadcast
- TATA ALTROZ: India's most Safest & Plush Hatch? is it really?
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
- Short News: Today’s News have some Luxury Unveils, Sports Launches and more..!!
- Short New: MUV Model Upgrades from Maruti, Mahindra and Monthly Sales of Venue.
- Short News: Mahindra’s XUV300-based EV to rival Hyundai Kona Electric
- Short News: Skoda Kodiaq Scout launched at Rs 33.99 lakh.
- Short News: The family car Maruti Suzuki Eeco to get BS6-compliant engine.
- Short News: The Jaguar to develop sporty I-Pace SVR. Says Reports