MG is going to host its MG Drive In event on the 2nd of April this year. MG is going to introduce some of the technological advancement it has done the are of connecting cars with IOT(Internet of Things) and other IT features.
MG has partnered up with CISCO (Leading Brand in Networking and IOT), Microsoft (Leading brand in the OS development), Adobe (Leading brand in multiple services and also leading cloud services), SAP (Leading Numerical Computation, IOT and Automation Brand), Nuance(Leading brand in A.I, Voice Recognition and NLP), Unlimit (A reliance Group Company) and media partners for this event will be Ganna, TomTom and AccuWeather.
MG has invited some of the best leaders & directors to tell you about the technologies right now they are working on and how its going to affect Hector and other MG cars.
Kulmeet Bawa : Managing Director (India and South Asia, Adobe)
Krish Inbarajan : Global Head (Connected Vehicles, CISCO)
Charles Kuai: President (Greater China Region, Nuance)
Jürgen Hase: CEO, Unlimit
Tsjerk-Friso Roelfzema: Vice President(Automotive Europe & Asia, TOMTOM)
Steven Hayes: Senior VP & Head of Sales (Asia Pacific & Japan, SAP Customer Experience)
Prashan Agarwal: CEO, Ganna
Travis Lench: Director & Head of Sales (Microsoft)
Mr. Gaurav Gupta: Chief Commercial Officer (MG India)
Rajeev Chaba: President & Managing Director (MG India)
MG Drive In Live Feed & Broadcast
- The Next-Gen Hyundai Creta (ix25) Dimensions and engine details revealed.
- GLB by Mercedes to be launched by 2019
- Mercedes-Benz GLB Gallery
- Shockingly, sales of Tata motors are down by 14% globally.
- The beautiful Ducati Diavel 1260 launched in India for Rs. 17.70 lakh and the Diavel 1260 S is priced at Rs. 19.25 lakh.
- Pulsar is Back with affordable price range starts from Rs 81,990.
- RV 400 Roars out from Manesar plant.
- After the success of Duster, Renault is all set to launch its new Triber in India on August 28.
- Revealed, Revealed, Revealed. Audi e-Tron 50 Quattro Electric SUV Revealed
- Tata Nexon: India’s Safest Car
- The Engine will start soon for Maruti Suzuki XL6…!!
- Make in India, The very first Hyundai Grand i10 Nios rolls out of production plant.