What All is their in MG Hector? #mysmarthector
MG is all set to launch its Hector in India by May 19 pricing around 15 Lakhs and will Rival Hyundai Tucson, Mahindra XUV500, Jeep Compass, and all new TATA Harrier. This was the basic Info now talking about Hector.
MG Hector looks similar to Boujun 530 SUV from front, top or back its very same! at very first stance it looks smart with trio headlamps and sharp boxy looks. Large honeycomb grilles with sleek DRL’s, integrated projector and fog lamp setup, 17 inch diamond cut 10 spoke alloy wheels, floating roof are giving it a futuristic look and the best part is the chrome inserts covering the DRL and grill looks it is smiling smart.
As smart it looks from outside it’s smarter inside with all the futuristic connected features like large 10inch touchscreen enabled with Voice Assistance which can control almost all the functions of car at a single command
“Open the sunroof”
“Play latest songs on Gaana”
“hey Hector lock the car”
Yes, it does have a large sunroof that works on your command isn’t it cool?
There are lots of cool features: you can pre-heat or pre-cool your car, check the temperature, book services, warning of maintenance at single touch through iSmart app in your smartphone.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.