The New Electric Renault Kwid K-ZE REVEALED
Renault has finally come up with its new electric vehicle named as City K-ZE which is based on Renault-Nissan’s CMF-A platform and looks a lot like Kwid so we can also name it as Kwid K-ZE also.
- Compact budget electric hatchback with range of 250km.
- 2. Multi charging option with fast charging of 0-80% in 50mins.
- 3. 8-inch entertainment screen with cool gizmos.
The 2423mm long new City K-ZE ev is based on same platform as Renault Kwid which is heavily altered in order to accommodate the batteries and electric powertrain and on outside also it looks like heavily updated Kwid with separate drls immersing with restyled Renault signature V grille and main headlamps placed beneath the drls
Rear side also look alike Tweaked Kwid with led tail lamps and KZE badging.
Inside the cabin Renault’s upcoming ev is equipped with 8- inch touchscreen entertainment system with smart connections and rear parking camera. With all the latest techs, the K-ZE is promised to provide the range of 250km in single charge and offers multi charging mode, fast charging efficiency of 0-80% in 50 mins and slow charger will take about 4 hr for topped charging.
Currently is being launched in China and the India spec model is awaited for launch
- BMW M8 Competetion Coupe & Convertible Gallery & Review
- 2019 Jeep Compass TrailHawk Launch, Price and Review
- Top 10 F1 Drivers and their Cars: Canada Grand Prix 2019
- Important Things to Know about Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai Venue Bookings Open and Variants Explained (Hyundai Venue Book Now)
Keep it up! One place to know it all!
good for gaining some knowledge about latest cars in the market
[…] To book Hyundai Venue Check Our Other Post or click the link below: Hyundai Venue Bookings Open and Variants…
Excellent post. I absolutely appreciate this website. Keep writing!
Stay tuned stay supportive 😉