The New Electric Renault Kwid K-ZE REVEALED
Renault has finally come up with its new electric vehicle named as City K-ZE which is based on Renault-Nissan’s CMF-A platform and looks a lot like Kwid so we can also name it as Kwid K-ZE also.
- Compact budget electric hatchback with range of 250km.
- 2. Multi charging option with fast charging of 0-80% in 50mins.
- 3. 8-inch entertainment screen with cool gizmos.
The 2423mm long new City K-ZE ev is based on same platform as Renault Kwid which is heavily altered in order to accommodate the batteries and electric powertrain and on outside also it looks like heavily updated Kwid with separate drls immersing with restyled Renault signature V grille and main headlamps placed beneath the drls
Rear side also look alike Tweaked Kwid with led tail lamps and KZE badging.
Inside the cabin Renault’s upcoming ev is equipped with 8- inch touchscreen entertainment system with smart connections and rear parking camera. With all the latest techs, the K-ZE is promised to provide the range of 250km in single charge and offers multi charging mode, fast charging efficiency of 0-80% in 50 mins and slow charger will take about 4 hr for topped charging.
Currently is being launched in China and the India spec model is awaited for launch
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
- Short News: Today’s News have some Luxury Unveils, Sports Launches and more..!!
- Short New: MUV Model Upgrades from Maruti, Mahindra and Monthly Sales of Venue.
- Short News: Mahindra’s XUV300-based EV to rival Hyundai Kona Electric
[…] AFTER THE SUCCESS OF DUSTER, RENAULT IS ALL SET TO LAUNCH ITS NEW TRIBER IN INDIA ON AUGUST 28. […]
[…] WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM UPCOMING KIA SELTOS (VARIANTS, IMAGES, 360, COLORS & OTHER INFORMAT… […]
[…] THE ENGINE WILL START SOON FOR MARUTI SUZUKI XL6…!! […]
[…] BMW ALL SET TO LAUNCH THE ALL-NEW BMW 3 SERIES. […]
[…] INDIAN FTR 1200 S LAUNCHED […]