Renault has finally come up with its new electric vehicle named as City K-ZE which is based on Renault-Nissan’s CMF-A platform and looks a lot like Kwid so we can also name it as Kwid K-ZE also.
- Compact budget electric hatchback with range of 250km.
- 2. Multi charging option with fast charging of 0-80% in 50mins.
- 3. 8-inch entertainment screen with cool gizmos.
The 2423mm long new City K-ZE ev is based on same platform as Renault Kwid which is heavily altered in order to accommodate the batteries and electric powertrain and on outside also it looks like heavily updated Kwid with separate drls immersing with restyled Renault signature V grille and main headlamps placed beneath the drls
Rear side also look alike Tweaked Kwid with led tail lamps and KZE badging.
Inside the cabin Renault’s upcoming ev is equipped with 8- inch touchscreen entertainment system with smart connections and rear parking camera. With all the latest techs, the K-ZE is promised to provide the range of 250km in single charge and offers multi charging mode, fast charging efficiency of 0-80% in 50 mins and slow charger will take about 4 hr for topped charging.
Currently is being launched in China and the India spec model is awaited for launch
- The New Electric Renault Kwid K-ZE REVEALED
- Hyundai Offering Discount Benefits Upto Rs 200000/-
- What All is their in MG Hector? #mysmarthector
- MG Hector Officially Revealed: Strong, Bold, Trustworthy and Dependable.
- MG Drive In Press Conference Topics and Live Feed/Broadcast
Stay tuned stay supportive 😉
Thanks for headsup. we will be rectifing it soon. thanks a lot for showing your interest in our blog. stay…
[…] to stay connected with your car, which was showcased by Hector in India on 2nd April 2019 at MG…
Hi there to all, the contents present at this web page are actually awesome for people knowledge, well,…
Hi, how are you? This post has been the very best thing I have actually checked out all the time.