Renault has finally come up with its new electric vehicle named as City K-ZE which is based on Renault-Nissan’s CMF-A platform and looks a lot like Kwid so we can also name it as Kwid K-ZE also.
- Compact budget electric hatchback with range of 250km.
- 2. Multi charging option with fast charging of 0-80% in 50mins.
- 3. 8-inch entertainment screen with cool gizmos.
The 2423mm long new City K-ZE ev is based on same platform as Renault Kwid which is heavily altered in order to accommodate the batteries and electric powertrain and on outside also it looks like heavily updated Kwid with separate drls immersing with restyled Renault signature V grille and main headlamps placed beneath the drls
Rear side also look alike Tweaked Kwid with led tail lamps and KZE badging.
Inside the cabin Renault’s upcoming ev is equipped with 8- inch touchscreen entertainment system with smart connections and rear parking camera. With all the latest techs, the K-ZE is promised to provide the range of 250km in single charge and offers multi charging mode, fast charging efficiency of 0-80% in 50 mins and slow charger will take about 4 hr for topped charging.
Currently is being launched in China and the India spec model is awaited for launch
- Auto Expo 2020
- Hyundai Aura: New Age Xcent?
- TATA ALTROZ: India’s most Safest & Plush Hatch? is it really?
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
[…] b) Tata Altroz EV […]
[…] Hyundai Aura Cabin:- […]
Are you trying to find powerful online promotion that delivers real results? I apologize for sending you this message on…
[…] Hyundai i10 Nios Overview […]
[…] Hyundai I10 Nios Video […]