Bentley EXP 100 GT debut and features
Bentley EXP 100 GT Debut Video
- Bentley debut its EXP 100 GT future of luxury automotive to celebrate its centenary.
- It is presented as the future of Bentley brand, as it sets benchmark for luxury automotive which is autonomous and an electric vehicle.
- Bentley EXP 100 GT will work as an intelligent car as its going to use emotionally intelligent AI, which will allow the car to capture extraordinary human data.
- Predicted 700km range with Zero emission power-train, elegant materials and supportive protection of British craftsmanship put imperishable innovation foremost.
- To enjoy the thrill of driving when one wishes to Bentley EXP 100 GT can provide fully autonomous driving experience
- Bentley EXP 100 GT is created from 5000 year old Copper Infused River-wood, Compass exterior paint that is made from recycled rice husks, 100% organic textile leather-like from wine making and Crystal Cumbrian interfaces and British framed embroidered cotton interior and will carpets is used in this future luxury automobile.
- Bentley EXP 100 GT maximizes comfort by monitoring occupant’s well-being by using On-board Bentley Personal Assistant which is adaptable to bio-metric seating and three different configurations and a perfect blend of technology, innovation, performance and craftsmanship.
Bentley EXP 100 GT Predicted Interiors
Bentley EXP 100 GT Day/Night Vision
Bentley EXP 100 GT Exteriors
New Renault Duster Exterior Images New Renault Duster Colors New Renault Duster Interior Images Advertisements
All new Renault Duster is a compact SUV which costs around 7.99-12.50 lakhs (ex-showroom price) it is all set to compete against his new rivals with a lot of new features in the market. The new facelifted SUV now comes with new features and 2 new colours which are Caspian Blue and Mahogany Brown. The New Duster has a total… Read more
For the first glance, Glanza can be mistaken as Baleno because both are from one root i.e. Suzuki, the only way to spot is the branding logo. As per agreement Suzuki is sharing its vast selling Baleno with Toyota and there are some pros and cons of this venture like: Baleno vs Glanza Offerings: Glana is Available with 1.2 L… Read more
Bentley EXP 100 GT Debut Video Bentley debut its EXP 100 GT future of luxury automotive to celebrate its centenary. It is presented as the future of Bentley brand, as it sets benchmark for luxury automotive which is autonomous and an electric vehicle. Bentley EXP 100 GT will work as an intelligent car as its going to use emotionally intelligent… Read more
Tata has launched their much awaited Tigor EV. It is their first fully electric car for India. The prices for the Tigor EV starts from Rs 9.99 lakh to Rs 10.09 lakh. Currently, the EV will only be sold for the commercial purpose to the fleet owners. The Tigor EV comes in two variants namely XM and XT. The sedan… Read more