Bentley EXP 100 GT Debut Video
- Bentley debut its EXP 100 GT future of luxury automotive to celebrate its centenary.
- It is presented as the future of Bentley brand, as it sets benchmark for luxury automotive which is autonomous and an electric vehicle.
- Bentley EXP 100 GT will work as an intelligent car as its going to use emotionally intelligent AI, which will allow the car to capture extraordinary human data.
- Predicted 700km range with Zero emission power-train, elegant materials and supportive protection of British craftsmanship put imperishable innovation foremost.
- To enjoy the thrill of driving when one wishes to Bentley EXP 100 GT can provide fully autonomous driving experience
- Bentley EXP 100 GT is created from 5000 year old Copper Infused River-wood, Compass exterior paint that is made from recycled rice husks, 100% organic textile leather-like from wine making and Crystal Cumbrian interfaces and British framed embroidered cotton interior and will carpets is used in this future luxury automobile.
- Bentley EXP 100 GT maximizes comfort by monitoring occupant’s well-being by using On-board Bentley Personal Assistant which is adaptable to bio-metric seating and three different configurations and a perfect blend of technology, innovation, performance and craftsmanship.
Bentley EXP 100 GT Predicted Interiors
Bentley EXP 100 GT Day/Night Vision
Bentley EXP 100 GT Exteriors
What additionally gives the Altroz qualification is the treatment of the window line. The engineer have utilized a multi-layered look with a thick band of dark plastic over the edge like shoulder line. In addition, the glasshouse seems bigger than it is and some may even observe a trace of the Lamborghini Diablo in the crimp on the front entryway. The Altroz is additionally the most recent vehicle to highlight the entryway handle toward the back the back window as opposed to on the entryway itself. At the back, a band of dark that runs the width of the rear end and encompasses the restless taillights is one of a kind in its very own right.
Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
10,000th MG Hector rolls out of Halol plant. MG Motor India has proclaimed that the 10,000th Hector has been created at its plant in Halol, Gujarat. This news comes on the rear of a recent announcement by Brits complete that it’ll increase production at its producing facility by hiring five hundred new staff to start… Read more
Toyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The compact auto, designed to Japan’s Kei automobile specifications, receives a variety of styling Associate in Nursingd chassis upgrades to form an entry purpose into Toyota’s growing vary of performance models. Toyota’s modifications square measure… Read more
Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition priced from Rs 5.17 lakh. It has been a year since Hyundai launched the new Santro budget hatchback in our market. The hatchback has since gone on to perform well within the market, keeping in mind the retardation within the automotive sector. Hyundai has set to celebrate this with the introduction… Read more
Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
Next-gen Skoda Octavia sketches revealed. Skoda’s biggest-selling Octavia sedan is going to be moving to associate all-new generation for 2020. New style sketches free by the Czech manufacturing business reveal the car’s overhauled exterior and preview the model thanks to being discovered and hit showrooms next year. The sketches make sure details seen in previous… Read more