The Next-Gen Hyundai Creta (ix25) Dimensions and engine details revealed.
The all-new next-gen Creta will be equipped with the powerful 1.4-Litre turbo-petrol engine and 1.5-liter petrol and diesel engine options. The dimensions were revealed at the 2019 Shanghai motor show. It is basically the next-generation model of the very popular Creta in India. It is one of the best selling cars in India due to its awesome design and features. The new Creta has a 4,300mm length which makes it around 30mm longer that old version. At 1,790mm, the SUV is 10mm wider as well; but it’s 1,622mm high which actually makes it 8mm lower than the taller outgoing model that stands at 1,630mm (without roof rails). These above dimensions are for china model, not for the Indian market.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.10,000th MG Hector rolls out of Halol plant. MG Motor India has proclaimed that the 10,000th Hector has been created at its plant in Halol, Gujarat. This news comes on the rear of a recent announcement by Brits complete that it'll increase production at its producing facility by hiring five hundred new staff to start … Read more
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major UpdatesToyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The compact auto, designed to Japan’s Kei automobile specifications, receives a variety of styling Associate in Nursingd chassis upgrades to form an entry purpose into Toyota’s growing vary of performance models. Toyota’s modifications square measure … Read more
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition priced from Rs 5.17 lakh. It has been a year since Hyundai launched the new Santro budget hatchback in our market. The hatchback has since gone on to perform well within the market, keeping in mind the retardation within the automotive sector. Hyundai has set to celebrate this with the introduction … Read more
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.Next-gen Skoda Octavia sketches revealed. Skoda’s biggest-selling Octavia sedan is going to be moving to associate all-new generation for 2020. New style sketches free by the Czech manufacturing business reveal the car’s overhauled exterior and preview the model thanks to being discovered and hit showrooms next year. The sketches make sure details seen in previous … Read more
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.| Kia begins Seltos SUV exports. Kia Motors Asian country is the latest Indian maker to start commercialism its made-in-India product. The Korean automaker has shipped its initial export consignment of 471 Seltos SUVs in a Gregorian calendar month from the city Port. It is understood that the destination of the exported SUVs is South … Read more
[…] AFTER THE SUCCESS OF DUSTER, RENAULT IS ALL SET TO LAUNCH ITS NEW TRIBER IN INDIA ON AUGUST 28. […]
[…] WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM UPCOMING KIA SELTOS (VARIANTS, IMAGES, 360, COLORS & OTHER INFORMAT… […]
[…] THE ENGINE WILL START SOON FOR MARUTI SUZUKI XL6…!! […]
[…] BMW ALL SET TO LAUNCH THE ALL-NEW BMW 3 SERIES. […]
[…] INDIAN FTR 1200 S LAUNCHED […]