The all-new next-gen Creta will be equipped with the powerful 1.4-Litre turbo-petrol engine and 1.5-liter petrol and diesel engine options. The dimensions were revealed at the 2019 Shanghai motor show. It is basically the next-generation model of the very popular Creta in India. It is one of the best selling cars in India due to its awesome design and features. The new Creta has a 4,300mm length which makes it around 30mm longer that old version. At 1,790mm, the SUV is 10mm wider as well; but it’s 1,622mm high which actually makes it 8mm lower than the taller outgoing model that stands at 1,630mm (without roof rails). These above dimensions are for china model, not for the Indian market.
- Auto Expo 2020Index of the blog-post Car Companies at Auto Expo Auto Expo Tickets Auto Expo Timings and Venue Auto Expo FAQs Car Companies at Auto Expo? The Asia’s largest motor show, the Auto Expo 2020 is going to be conducted between February 7 and 12th, 2020, at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. With a projected footfall […]
- Hyundai Aura: New Age Xcent?The Hyundai Aura offered in five key variations – E, S, SX, SX+, and SX (O), offered in 12 distinct emphases relying upon motor and transmission alternatives. Length/Width/Height 3995/1680/1520 mm Boot Space 402 mm Aura Overview Hyundai Aura subcompact measures – 3,995mm long, stands 1,680 mm wide and 1,520 mm tall. It has a wheelbase […]
- TATA ALTROZ: India’s most Safest & Plush Hatch? is it really?What additionally gives the Altroz qualification is the treatment of the window line. The engineer have utilized a multi-layered look with a thick band of dark plastic over the edge like shoulder line. In addition, the glasshouse seems bigger than it is and some may even observe a trace of the Lamborghini Diablo in the crimp on the front entryway. The Altroz is additionally the most recent vehicle to highlight the entryway handle toward the back the back window as opposed to on the entryway itself. At the back, a band of dark that runs the width of the rear end and encompasses the restless taillights is one of a kind in its very own right.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.10,000th MG Hector rolls out of Halol plant. MG Motor India has proclaimed that the 10,000th Hector has been created at its plant in Halol, Gujarat. This news comes on the rear of a recent announcement by Brits complete that it’ll increase production at its producing facility by hiring five hundred new staff to start […]
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major UpdatesToyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The compact auto, designed to Japan’s Kei automobile specifications, receives a variety of styling Associate in Nursingd chassis upgrades to form an entry purpose into Toyota’s growing vary of performance models. Toyota’s modifications square measure […]
[…] b) Tata Altroz EV […]
[…] Hyundai Aura Cabin:- […]
Are you trying to find powerful online promotion that delivers real results? I apologize for sending you this message on…
[…] Hyundai i10 Nios Overview […]
[…] Hyundai I10 Nios Video […]