Short News: Porsche, Hyundai Elantra
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
- Short News: Today’s News have some Luxury Unveils, Sports Launches and more..!!
The Beast Porsche 718 Cayman, Boxster most likely to get electric variants.
The Porsche 718 Cayman and 718 Boxster are the “right cars to start electrification in [Porsche] sportscars”, according to Porsche deputy chairman Lutz Meschke.
Possible electric and hybrid 718 arriving in 2022 earlier this year, and while Meschke would not confirm that the electrified model was coming, his comments strongly hinted that this is the case. Meschke added that a new electric platform would be created for an electric 718, which would then be shared with the wider Volkswagen Group, rather than sitting on the Taycan’s existing PPE platform, shared with Audi.
No Diesel. Hyundai Elantra facelift to launch as petrol-only model.
The Hyundai Elantra facelift has been an extended time coming back. disclosed in August 2018, and on sale across several international markets already, the updated Elantra can finally maintain sale in India by end-September. Talking points of the update embody beguiler exterior styling and a rather redone cabin. However, we’ve got currently learned Hyundai can launch the updated Elantra with a petroleum engine possibility only; there won’t be any diesel on supply. The gas engine in question is going to be a BS6-compliant version of the prevailing 152hp, 2.0-litre unit. As before, the engine is going to be offered with the 6-speed manual and converter automobile transmission choices.
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.Next-gen Skoda Octavia sketches revealed. Skoda’s biggest-selling Octavia sedan is going to be moving to associate all-new generation for 2020. New … Read more
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.| Kia begins Seltos SUV exports. Kia Motors Asian country is the latest Indian maker to start commercialism its made-in-India product. … Read more
- Short News: Today’s News have some Luxury Unveils, Sports Launches and more..!!Next-gen Skoda Octavia to be unveiled on November 11. The Skoda Octavia, in its current-generation, has been around in our market … Read more
- Short New: MUV Model Upgrades from Maruti, Mahindra and Monthly Sales of Venue.Finally, New car, SUV sales up for the first time in two months. Happy faces all around. The Indian automotive sector, … Read more
- Short News: Mahindra’s XUV300-based EV to rival Hyundai Kona ElectricMahindra's XUV300-based EV to rival Hyundai Kona Electric An all-electric version of the Mahindra XUV300 (codename: S210) is within the works, … Read more