- Auto Expo 2020
- Hyundai Aura: New Age Xcent?
- TATA ALTROZ: India’s most Safest & Plush Hatch? is it really?
The Beast Porsche 718 Cayman, Boxster most likely to get electric variants.
The Porsche 718 Cayman and 718 Boxster are the “right cars to start electrification in [Porsche] sportscars”, according to Porsche deputy chairman Lutz Meschke.
Possible electric and hybrid 718 arriving in 2022 earlier this year, and while Meschke would not confirm that the electrified model was coming, his comments strongly hinted that this is the case. Meschke added that a new electric platform would be created for an electric 718, which would then be shared with the wider Volkswagen Group, rather than sitting on the Taycan’s existing PPE platform, shared with Audi.
No Diesel. Hyundai Elantra facelift to launch as petrol-only model.
The Hyundai Elantra facelift has been an extended time coming back. disclosed in August 2018, and on sale across several international markets already, the updated Elantra can finally maintain sale in India by end-September. Talking points of the update embody beguiler exterior styling and a rather redone cabin. However, we’ve got currently learned Hyundai can launch the updated Elantra with a petroleum engine possibility only; there won’t be any diesel on supply. The gas engine in question is going to be a BS6-compliant version of the prevailing 152hp, 2.0-litre unit. As before, the engine is going to be offered with the 6-speed manual and converter automobile transmission choices.
- Auto Expo 2020Index of the blog-post Car Companies at Auto Expo Auto Expo Tickets Auto Expo Timings and Venue Auto Expo FAQs Car […]
- Hyundai Aura: New Age Xcent?The Hyundai Aura offered in five key variations – E, S, SX, SX+, and SX (O), offered in 12 distinct emphases […]
- TATA ALTROZ: India’s most Safest & Plush Hatch? is it really?What additionally gives the Altroz qualification is the treatment of the window line. The engineer have utilized a multi-layered look with a thick band of dark plastic over the edge like shoulder line. In addition, the glasshouse seems bigger than it is and some may even observe a trace of the Lamborghini Diablo in the crimp on the front entryway. The Altroz is additionally the most recent vehicle to highlight the entryway handle toward the back the back window as opposed to on the entryway itself. At the back, a band of dark that runs the width of the rear end and encompasses the restless taillights is one of a kind in its very own right.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.10,000th MG Hector rolls out of Halol plant. MG Motor India has proclaimed that the 10,000th Hector has been created at […]
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major UpdatesToyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The […]