Short News: Porsche, Hyundai Elantra
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major Updates
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
The Beast Porsche 718 Cayman, Boxster most likely to get electric variants.
The Porsche 718 Cayman and 718 Boxster are the “right cars to start electrification in [Porsche] sportscars”, according to Porsche deputy chairman Lutz Meschke.
Possible electric and hybrid 718 arriving in 2022 earlier this year, and while Meschke would not confirm that the electrified model was coming, his comments strongly hinted that this is the case. Meschke added that a new electric platform would be created for an electric 718, which would then be shared with the wider Volkswagen Group, rather than sitting on the Taycan’s existing PPE platform, shared with Audi.
No Diesel. Hyundai Elantra facelift to launch as petrol-only model.
The Hyundai Elantra facelift has been an extended time coming back. disclosed in August 2018, and on sale across several international markets already, the updated Elantra can finally maintain sale in India by end-September. Talking points of the update embody beguiler exterior styling and a rather redone cabin. However, we’ve got currently learned Hyundai can launch the updated Elantra with a petroleum engine possibility only; there won’t be any diesel on supply. The gas engine in question is going to be a BS6-compliant version of the prevailing 152hp, 2.0-litre unit. As before, the engine is going to be offered with the 6-speed manual and converter automobile transmission choices.
- Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.10,000th MG Hector rolls out of Halol plant. MG Motor India has proclaimed that the 10,000th Hector has been created at … Read more
- Short News: Sportster from Toyota and Next Gen I20 gets major UpdatesToyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The … Read more
- Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition priced from Rs 5.17 lakh. It has been a year since Hyundai launched the new Santro budget … Read more
- Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.Next-gen Skoda Octavia sketches revealed. Skoda’s biggest-selling Octavia sedan is going to be moving to associate all-new generation for 2020. New … Read more
- Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.| Kia begins Seltos SUV exports. Kia Motors Asian country is the latest Indian maker to start commercialism its made-in-India product. … Read more