Index of the blog-post
- Car Companies at Auto Expo
- Auto Expo Tickets
- Auto Expo Timings and Venue
- Auto Expo FAQs
Car Companies at Auto Expo?
The Asia’s largest motor show, the Auto Expo 2020 is going to be conducted between February 7 and 12th, 2020, at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. With a projected footfall of quite 6 lakh visitors, apart from the extensive media coverage world over, the Auto Expo is the most important platform for the Indian automotive industry to showcase their new and upcoming products also as technological innovations.
This is the 15th edition of the biennial event and while the amount of participants have dropped, it’ll also see the debut of newcomers like MG Motor and Chinese Wall Motors from China. Making a comeback to the Expo with some key India-specific products are Skoda and Volkswagen. Cars to seem forward to at Auto Expo 2020 include the new-gen Hyundai Creta, Kia QYI, MG’s Fortuner rival – the D90, the Skoda Vision IN compact SUV and therefore the production-spec of Tata’s small SUV, the H2X. Those curious about EVs can expect a slew of electrical vehicle showcases from auto giants like Mercedes, Tata and Mahindra and start-ups alike. Maruti’s first all-electric car, the Futuro-E, and therefore the production-ready Tata Altroz EV are getting to be among the star attractions.With mainstays like Maruti, Hyundai Renault, Mahindra, Tata and Mercedes-Benz continuing to take care of a presence, Auto Expo 2020 promises something for everybody – from spanking-new production-spec models to insanely futuristic concepts.
Now let’s have a look on the brands we are about to see in this year’s auto expo.
1. Maruti Suzuki
a) Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift
Unarguably the foremost important product for the corporate in 2020, the new Vitara Brezza is predicted to interrupt covers at the Auto Expo 2020. In its new avatar, this popular sub-compact SUV is predicted to sport a couple of design tweaks and a replacement BS 6-compliant petrol engine, a primary for the model. While likelihood is that that it’ll be an equivalent engine which powers Ciaz and Ertiga, word on the road is that the Maruti Suzuki could also offer the choice of 1.2-litre petrol unit which powers vehicles like Swift, Baleno, etc.
b) Maruti Suzuki Futuro-E
The Indian automaker is additionally expected to preview an idea electric at the Auto Expo 2020. Now, not much is understood about this vehicle but is presumably to function a preview for an electrical SUV that would be launched within the future. Several media reports also suggest that Futuro-E are going to be the electrical WagonR, but we highly doubt that. So, this vehicle is quite a surprise element.
2. Tata Motors
a) Tata Gravitas
Tata Gravitas is that the seven-seater version of the Harrier SUV and can make its debut at the Auto Expo 2020. Though Gravitas’ front are going to be largely almost like Harrier’s, its profile are going to be stretched (to accommodate the third row of seats) and therefore the rear will sport revised taillight and boot lid. But the inside layout and have list will presumably be shared between the 2 SUVs, then are going to be the powertrain — 2.0-litre diesel. However, the Gravitas also will accompany an automatic drive on offer unlike the Harrier.
After unveiling the Nexon EV, the Indian automaker will presumably showcase Altroz electric vehicle. a bit like the electrical Nexon, Altroz EV will sport similar styling at its ICE (internal combustion engine) based sibling. This electric hatchback are going to be powered by Tata’s Ziptron technology and is probably going to supply around 200 km to 250 km of golf range .
a) New Hyundai Creta
Hyundai will bring the new Creta at the Auto Expo 2020. The new generation model of the successful compact SUV has been spotted testing in India and will be launched shortly after its India debut. From what we all know thus far, the new Creta will sport an all-new design, a plethora of recent features, and can use Kia Seltos’ BS 6-compliant petrol and diesel.
b) New Hyundai i20
Hyundai has been performing on subsequent generation model of the i20 and is presumably to require wraps off it at the expo. Though not much is understood about the new i20, we do expect the vehicle to sport new design, different layout for the inside, modern gadgetry, and can be offered with a variety of BS 6-compliant engines
4. Mahindra and Mahindra
a) Mahindra XUV500
Mahindra XUV500’s new model has been spotted testing its mettle variety of times in India. The vehicle, in its 2020 avatar, gets variety of cosmetic tweaks but the general silhouette will remain an equivalent. However, the Indian SUV maker will provides it a serious overhaul on the within to accommodate a replacement widescreen infotainment system and more premium dashboard.
b) Mahindra Scorpio
The new generation Scorpio will get new silhouette, wider track, and revised interior. We also expect it to receive a replacement touchscreen infotainment system, new control panel, improved safety features, and a BS 6-compliant engine. Thefavoured SUV is additionally expected to return with an automatic drive as optional.
c) Mahindra Thar
The Indian SUV maker also will showcase the new-generation model of Thar at the Auto Expo 2020. The hard-core off-roader’s new model will receive minor cosmetic tweaks but are going to be far more feature-loaded than the predecessor. And in fact, it’ll be powered by a BS 6-compliant engine.
5. Kia Carnival
Kia Carnival, the posh MPV, are going to be launched at the Auto Expo 2020. A rival to popular in novaCrystal, the Carnival will attempt to ace the competition on account of its premium interiors and extensive feature list like widescreen infotainment system with UVO connectivity suite, independent three-zone control, power door, dual sunroof, wireless charger, etc.
a) Skoda Octavia RS 245
Skoda is about to bring back Octavia’s vRS model, albeit with more power on tap. Powered by BS 4 compliant 2.0-litre TSI engine, the RS 245 will make 242 bhp (245 PS) and can be coupled to six-speed DSG (dual-clutch gearshift) automatic drive with a fanatical Sport mode. A bit like the last model, this Octavia vRS also will be offered in limited numbers — 200 units only.
b) Skoda Karoq
Skoda Karoq, which can be launched in April 2020, is probably going to be previewed at the expo. The SUV is actually the five-seater version of the Kodiaq SUV and can be offered with a 1.5-litre TSI engine. This compact SUV from Skoda will lock horns with the likes of Jeep Compass (top-model) abd Honda CR-V (five-seater version).
7. MG Hector seven-seater
MG Hector seven-seater version are going to be revealed at the Auto Expo 2020. The SUV will presumably sport similar design at the regular Hector but could receive minor cosmetic tweaks to differentiate the 2 SUVs. However, we do not think the three-row Hector are going to be mechanically different from the five-seater version. Even the feature list will presumably be shared between the siblings.
While not much is understood about Renault’s plans for the Auto Expo 2020, word on the road is that the French carmaker could showcase an idea compact SUV and turbocharged model of Triber hatchback.
Volkswagen is additionally set to showcase variety of latest products at the 2020 Auto Expo, however, the corporate has remained tight-lipped about its plans for the event. But given its latest strategy for India, we expect this German company to preview a mid-size SUV at the exhibition.
Tickets are available. You all can buy them from official Auto Expo website. Team forcinduct will be there too.
Auto Expo 2020 Tickets
Auto Expo 2020 Timings
Auto Expo 2020 The Motor Show
Auto Expo 2020 Components Show
Auto Expo 2020 Venue Directions and Layout
The Motor Show
Auto Expo 2020 FAQs
- Age Limit: Open to all
- On 7th Feb 2020, children below 18 years are not allowed
- Children aged 5 years and above need tickets
- Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2020 is a ticketed event, entry will be by tickets only. If ticket is stolen/lost, replacement will not be issued. No refund will be given once a ticket is purchased.
- Each ticket admits one person only. No ticket is required for children up to five years of age. Also, no ticket will be required for persons on wheel chair. Each ticket will be for single use (one time) entry to the exhibition venue. Right of admission in Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2020 is reserved. Organizers would have the right to deny entry to any visitor, even if the visitor possesses a valid ticket, without assigning any reason or justification. The ticket will only be valid if bar-code or hologram has not been tampered with. Entry to the venue will be closed 30 minutes before the closing time.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. Any person or an organization involved in unlawful resale of tickets is liable to be prosecuted.
- Entry into the venue would be subjected to security checks. Security officials would be frisking all visitors at the entry points. Please cooperate. Persons suspected of carrying items that could be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched and if found guilty may be handed over to the authorities. The following items are not permitted inside the exhibition venue: Weapons, firearms, knives/blades of all kinds, sharp objects, lighters, matchboxes, replica/toy inflammable materials, laser pointers, glass/plastic container, cans, bottles, smoke, canisters and any type of box will not be allowed in the venue.
- Visitors are advised not to carry large band bags brief cases, backpacks, etc. In case necessary keep those in the luggage room available at entry gates where lockers will be available on hire at cost at first come first service basis subject to availability.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol will not be allowed to be brought in from outside the venue. Smoking in public place is prohibited. Smoking is allowed at designated places only
- Any kind of cooked /uncooked, packed/unpacked food and beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will not be allowed to brought in the venue. Food and beverages will be available inside the venue on payment basis. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue. Organizers or any of its agent, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at, or as a result of the event, or for any services offered which is directly or indirectly related to the Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2020.
- In case it is necessary, basic first aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any complication arising from the treatment administered at the venue or due to side effects caused because of previous medical history.
- Unauthorized bicycle, scooter, skate board, roller skate etc. is not allowed inside the venue. Parking is only allowed at the designated parking area of the event. Organizers will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, theft of any vehicles within the designated parking area of the event. Area immediately around India Expo Mart will be NO Parking Zone.
- Any disputes to be settled under Delhi / NCR jurisdiction courts only.
- Pets are not allowed in the venue. All unidentified objects must be reported to the security personnel or the police immediately.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Browse Through More Posts
Index of the blog-post Car Companies at Auto Expo Auto Expo Tickets Auto Expo Timings and Venue Auto Expo FAQs Car Companies at Auto Expo? The Asia’s largest motor show, the Auto Expo 2020 is going to be conducted between February 7 and 12th, 2020, at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. With a projected footfall […]
The Hyundai Aura offered in five key variations – E, S, SX, SX+, and SX (O), offered in 12 distinct emphases relying upon motor and transmission alternatives. Length/Width/Height 3995/1680/1520 mm Boot Space 402 mm Aura Overview Hyundai Aura subcompact measures – 3,995mm long, stands 1,680 mm wide and 1,520 mm tall. It has a wheelbase […]
What additionally gives the Altroz qualification is the treatment of the window line. The engineer have utilized a multi-layered look with a thick band of dark plastic over the edge like shoulder line. In addition, the glasshouse seems bigger than it is and some may even observe a trace of the Lamborghini Diablo in the crimp on the front entryway. The Altroz is additionally the most recent vehicle to highlight the entryway handle toward the back the back window as opposed to on the entryway itself. At the back, a band of dark that runs the width of the rear end and encompasses the restless taillights is one of a kind in its very own right.
Short News: MG Hector rolls out next Batch and MG ZS gets petrol Hybrid trim, New Electric Suv from Nissan, Honda City BS6 update.
10,000th MG Hector rolls out of Halol plant. MG Motor India has proclaimed that the 10,000th Hector has been created at its plant in Halol, Gujarat. This news comes on the rear of a recent announcement by Brits complete that it’ll increase production at its producing facility by hiring five hundred new staff to start […]
Toyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The compact auto, designed to Japan’s Kei automobile specifications, receives a variety of styling Associate in Nursingd chassis upgrades to form an entry purpose into Toyota’s growing vary of performance models. Toyota’s modifications square measure […]
Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition priced from Rs 5.17 lakh. It has been a year since Hyundai launched the new Santro budget hatchback in our market. The hatchback has since gone on to perform well within the market, keeping in mind the retardation within the automotive sector. Hyundai has set to celebrate this with the introduction […]