Force Motors has begun road-testing its next-gen Gurkha; the model was noticed on the outskirts of Pune recently. we tend to had according back in might that the complete had begun work on the second-gen Gurkha, and it looks the updates seen on the take a look at mule area unit in-line with data we tend to had unconcealed then.
Co-Partners Dhananjay & Lokesh
Following the launch of the fresh Polo and Vento, that introduced the GT Line trim to the brand’s India line-up, Volkswagen has currently launched the Ameo GT Line at Rs 9.99 Lakhs. we have a tendency to reported the forthcoming launch of this new variant simply every week past. Only on the market with the 110hp, 1.5-litre diesel, and 7-speedRead more
Hyundai stunning 45 Concept previews future EV Hyundai has unconcealed a replacement all-electric conception, the 45, at the 2019 Frankfurt motor show. The forty-five name marks the number of years since the brand’s 1st production automobile was previewed by the 1974 Hyundai Pony auto conception designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro. The model takes style inspiration from that automobile, too, with cleanRead more
Tap in: to get the latest Automotive news Update.Read more
Performance automotive enthusiasts, particularly those with a preference for decent hatches, might be certain a treat as Volkswagen is evaluating the chance of introducing the Golf GTI in India, in line with sources. The model is brought in as a very engineered unit (CBU) following the relief Copernican rules by the govt.Read more
The Toyota five Continents Drive Project started in 2014, has entered India. The drive presently is in its fifth and final leg that began in Feb this year. The Toyota five Continents Drive was flagged off at Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s plant at Bidadi in Karnataka within the presence of chief guests Yoichi Minamiyama – head, GAZOO sport Company, Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) and Atsuhiro Okamoto – government VP, Toyota Motor Asia Pacific (TMAP), together with Masakazu Yoshimura – decision-maker, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), and N Raja – deputy decision-maker, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), among different dignitaries.Read more
1. Honda dealerships across the country are offering significant discounts and benefits on various models in its portfolio. The benefits also include deals on extended warranty, insurance, and accessories. Here’s a look at the discounts on offer.
2.The Volkswagen India can showcase the made-for-India T-Cross SUV in New Delhi at the 2020 motor vehicle exposition in Feb. The SUV is going to be shown to the audience for the primary time in pre-production kind at the event. The India-bound Volkswagen T-Cross SUV can see a market launch someday in 2021. The model is going to be designed on the longer (and additional affordable) version of the MQB A0 platform utilized in markets like South America and China. the corporate can customize the T-Cross for our country and build it on a modified-for-India version of the MQB platform, referred to as MQB A0 IN.Read more
1. Yes, the famous brand Toyota has added a special edition variant of the Fortuner to its line-up named TRD Celebratory Edition at a price of Rs 33.85 lakh. But it has a slight limitation as it is only available only with the 2.8-litre diesel engine and six-speed automatic transmission in 4×2 configuration, the new variant celebrates 10 years of the Fortuner in India, and is Rs 2.15 lakh more expensive than the standard Fortuner 2.8D 4×2 AT. Over the last decade, Toyota has sold close to 1.6 lakh units of the Fortuner in India, but the TRD Sportivo variant was first introduced on the current generation of the Fortuner back in 2017.
2. Tata has introduced a brand new extended guarantee package for its Harrier SUV priced at Rs 25,960. referred to as the Pentacare guarantee Package, the package gets consumers associate degree extension on the Harrier’s guarantee cowl to five years with no limit on mileage. The package will be bought by customers up to ninety days once the purchase of their vehicle.
3. The Volkswagen Group’s India arm is working to bring four new models to our market under the company’s India 2.0 strategy. Two of those are brand-new midsize SUVs the India-spec Volkswagen T-Cross and a brand-new Skoda midsize SUV the third is VW’s Vento replacement, while Skoda’s new sedan primed as a replacement for the ageing Rapid – will be the fourth model. Bernhard Maier, the CEO, Skoda Auto, said a notchback is being readied for the Indian market. It’s set to follow the launch of the midsize SUV which will take place in 2020, and initial feedback from customer clinics has been positive.Read more
Short News: Final cost Rs 8.65 lakh of the Updated Toyota Yaris and Volkswagen Polo, Vento launch. Are you excited?
1. Toyota has recently launched the updated Yaris with costs beginning at Rs 8.65 large integer for the bottom J (Optional) MT trim and increasing to Rs 14.07 large integer for the top-end VX CVT variant. The update sees the introduction of 3 new variants – J, G, and V – together with the introduction of recent dual-tone exterior paint shades. The V (Optional) is that the sole variant out there with the dual-tone paint shades and is priced at Rs 11.97 large integer for the manual and Rs 13.17 large integer for the CVT model. The trim is placed between the prevailing V and VX trims.
2.The Volkswagen India is launching the Polo hatchback and Vento midsize sedan today. Higher-spec variants of the new Polo and Vento area unit probably to induce new style alloy wheels with a gray end. All variants of each car will get further instrumentation within the sort of front seat seatbelt reminders, rear parking sensors, and a speed alert system. Twin front airbags and ABS had been created customary across all variants of the Polo and Vento a short time back. Do note that the VW Polo was one in every of the primary made-in-India cars to bear world NCAP’s and acquire a four-star rating.Read more
The All-electric Porsche Taycan unveiled. MG Hector will be available from October Again The All-electric Porsche Taycan unveiled. The Porsche Taycan is ready to rewrite motorcar performance benchmarks, with official technical specifications and information free for the primary time – prior the car’s Frankfurt motor show reveal – suggesting it’ll eclipse all thought rivals in each sporting regard, exclusion theRead more
New automobile sales are seeing never-ending decline since some months and during a bid to counter that, makers and new automobile dealers area unit providing multiple discounts and freebies to draw in new automobile patrons. This merry season, each automobile (except the XL6) that retails out of Maruti’s Nexa retailers comes with vital edges and discounts, regardless of the variant.Read more
Toyota has recently launched the updated Yaris with costs beginning at Rs 8.65 large integer for the bottom J (Optional) MT trim and increasing to Rs 14.07 large integer for the top-end VX CVT variant. The update sees the introduction of 3 new variants – J, G, and V – together with the introduction of recent dual-tone exterior paint shades.Read more
Volvo has launched a brand new top-of-the-line variant of the XC90 flagship SUV within the Indian market. The new XC90 Excellence Lounge Console variant is priced at Rs one.42 large integer. The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console variant comes with a novel three-seat layout wherever the front traveler seat makes method for a power-driven ottoman unit that includes of a risingRead more
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso’s value announcement can combat Gregorian calendar month thirty, 2019. we will currently reveal that once it arrives, the micro-SUV can debut the BS6-compliant version of Maruti’s K10 motor and are available with manual and AMT case choices. We are able to additionally currently ensure that the complete will provide the rival to the Renault KwidRead more