Toyota GR Sport Copen convertible revealed. Toyota has disclosed a hot GR Sport version of its subsidiary Daihatsu’s Copen convertible. The compact auto, designed to Japan’s Kei automobile specifications, receives a variety of styling Associate in Nursingd chassis upgrades to form an entry purpose into Toyota’s growing vary of performance models. Toyota’s modifications square measure primarily handling-focused, with the additionRead more
Category Archives: Trending
Short News: Anniversary Edition from Hyundai Hatchback, Mercedes AMG gets Update, Updated Maruti Suzuki EEco and Toyota Yaris Got Hatch.
Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition priced from Rs 5.17 lakh. It has been a year since Hyundai launched the new Santro budget hatchback in our market. The hatchback has since gone on to perform well within the market, keeping in mind the retardation within the automotive sector. Hyundai has set to celebrate this with the introduction of Associate in Nursing dayRead more
Short News: Today’s update reveals Electric performance from PORSCHE, premium Sedan from SKODA and Entry level SUV from VOLVO.
Next-gen Skoda Octavia sketches revealed. Skoda’s biggest-selling Octavia sedan is going to be moving to associate all-new generation for 2020. New style sketches free by the Czech manufacturing business reveal the car’s overhauled exterior and preview the model thanks to being discovered and hit showrooms next year. The sketches make sure details seen in previous spy shots – which theRead more
Short News: Today’s news has 2 Exciting Releases from Auto Giants BMW and Mercedes. New Toyota Service Campaign and Kia Success Export.
| Kia begins Seltos SUV exports. Kia Motors Asian country is the latest Indian maker to start commercialism its made-in-India product. The Korean automaker has shipped its initial export consignment of 471 Seltos SUVs in a Gregorian calendar month from the city Port. It is understood that the destination of the exported SUVs is South America, though details of theRead more
Next-gen Skoda Octavia to be unveiled on November 11. The Skoda Octavia, in its current-generation, has been around in our market since 2013, and despite a facelift back in 2017, it is starting to show its age. Earlier this year, Skoda India’s sales, service and marketing head, Zac Hollis, confirmed to Autocar India that the new Octavia will go onRead more
Finally, New car, SUV sales up for the first time in two months. Happy faces all around. The Indian automotive sector, that has seen over a year of warm and declining sales, finally is also seeing some variety of a recovery – driven by marginally improved shopper sentiment, significant discounting on vehicles by makers, introduction of the festal season andRead more
Exteriors Hyundai I10 Nios Video Hyundai i10 Nios Overview InteriorsRead more
Following the launch of the fresh Polo and Vento, that introduced the GT Line trim to the brand’s India line-up, Volkswagen has currently launched the Ameo GT Line at Rs 9.99 Lakhs. we have a tendency to reported the forthcoming launch of this new variant simply every week past. Only on the market with the 110hp, 1.5-litre diesel, and 7-speedRead more
Hyundai stunning 45 Concept previews future EV Hyundai has unconcealed a replacement all-electric conception, the 45, at the 2019 Frankfurt motor show. The forty-five name marks the number of years since the brand’s 1st production automobile was previewed by the 1974 Hyundai Pony auto conception designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro. The model takes style inspiration from that automobile, too, with cleanRead more
Tap in: to get the latest Automotive news Update.Read more
Performance automotive enthusiasts, particularly those with a preference for decent hatches, might be certain a treat as Volkswagen is evaluating the chance of introducing the Golf GTI in India, in line with sources. The model is brought in as a very engineered unit (CBU) following the relief Copernican rules by the govt.Read more
1. Honda dealerships across the country are offering significant discounts and benefits on various models in its portfolio. The benefits also include deals on extended warranty, insurance, and accessories. Here’s a look at the discounts on offer.
2.The Volkswagen India can showcase the made-for-India T-Cross SUV in New Delhi at the 2020 motor vehicle exposition in Feb. The SUV is going to be shown to the audience for the primary time in pre-production kind at the event. The India-bound Volkswagen T-Cross SUV can see a market launch someday in 2021. The model is going to be designed on the longer (and additional affordable) version of the MQB A0 platform utilized in markets like South America and China. the corporate can customize the T-Cross for our country and build it on a modified-for-India version of the MQB platform, referred to as MQB A0 IN.Read more
1. Yes, the famous brand Toyota has added a special edition variant of the Fortuner to its line-up named TRD Celebratory Edition at a price of Rs 33.85 lakh. But it has a slight limitation as it is only available only with the 2.8-litre diesel engine and six-speed automatic transmission in 4×2 configuration, the new variant celebrates 10 years of the Fortuner in India, and is Rs 2.15 lakh more expensive than the standard Fortuner 2.8D 4×2 AT. Over the last decade, Toyota has sold close to 1.6 lakh units of the Fortuner in India, but the TRD Sportivo variant was first introduced on the current generation of the Fortuner back in 2017.
2. Tata has introduced a brand new extended guarantee package for its Harrier SUV priced at Rs 25,960. referred to as the Pentacare guarantee Package, the package gets consumers associate degree extension on the Harrier’s guarantee cowl to five years with no limit on mileage. The package will be bought by customers up to ninety days once the purchase of their vehicle.
3. The Volkswagen Group’s India arm is working to bring four new models to our market under the company’s India 2.0 strategy. Two of those are brand-new midsize SUVs the India-spec Volkswagen T-Cross and a brand-new Skoda midsize SUV the third is VW’s Vento replacement, while Skoda’s new sedan primed as a replacement for the ageing Rapid – will be the fourth model. Bernhard Maier, the CEO, Skoda Auto, said a notchback is being readied for the Indian market. It’s set to follow the launch of the midsize SUV which will take place in 2020, and initial feedback from customer clinics has been positive.Read more
Short News: Final cost Rs 8.65 lakh of the Updated Toyota Yaris and Volkswagen Polo, Vento launch. Are you excited?
1. Toyota has recently launched the updated Yaris with costs beginning at Rs 8.65 large integer for the bottom J (Optional) MT trim and increasing to Rs 14.07 large integer for the top-end VX CVT variant. The update sees the introduction of 3 new variants – J, G, and V – together with the introduction of recent dual-tone exterior paint shades. The V (Optional) is that the sole variant out there with the dual-tone paint shades and is priced at Rs 11.97 large integer for the manual and Rs 13.17 large integer for the CVT model. The trim is placed between the prevailing V and VX trims.
2.The Volkswagen India is launching the Polo hatchback and Vento midsize sedan today. Higher-spec variants of the new Polo and Vento area unit probably to induce new style alloy wheels with a gray end. All variants of each car will get further instrumentation within the sort of front seat seatbelt reminders, rear parking sensors, and a speed alert system. Twin front airbags and ABS had been created customary across all variants of the Polo and Vento a short time back. Do note that the VW Polo was one in every of the primary made-in-India cars to bear world NCAP’s and acquire a four-star rating.Read more